vineri, mai 15

It's amazing... with the blink of an eye, you finally see the light

You're my island... I want to reach you, but I first have to cross the sea around you. My body can be compared to sharks, everytime I get close to you they attack and I simply can't do anything, I can't say a word... well, I do say 'hi', but that's not enough. There's so much to be said but I really CAN'T. And I start my journey every day, I can see you from far... too far away. I'm almost there, next to you, then I start thinking it's in vain, I'd rather think about something else. I give up, not because you're far or something too big for me, but because I consider you shouldn't be so isolated and wild.

It starts raining, it's getting dark and you are still there, and, for the time being,I also am, but I won't be here for too long, I'll go discover other places and I want to reach you by then. The most strange thing is that I find you very interesting,misterious and you intrigue me. I don not want to pass next to you and ignore you, because I think you're beautiful and I would find out some nice things if I'll manage to beat the rain, sharks and I'll arrive there.

However, for more than one months they have proven to be stronger than me... but I have more time on my side. Tomorrow I'll start a new expedition, better prepared this time, I'll kill the sharks this time and I'll say whatever crosses my mind. It's not hard, it depends only on the mood and luck. I'm sure that's how things work, but even if it is all about how I decide to act, even if I give up, I regret aferwards... do I shouldn't wait no more.

I must admit that... with the blink of an eye, I have finally seen the light... not to be ignorant any more.

@+

anomiS

Niciun comentariu: